If you are a health nut, you most likely monitor your caloric intake and restrict fatty foods from your diet. Almost everyone experiences hunger cravings throughout the day, especially between meals. By eating a healthy dehydrated snack, you will be boosting your energy level and combating those hunger cravings. If you do not own a food dehydrator, you should consider adding the Excalibur 3926TB to your list kitchen appliances.
- Equipped with 9 BPA-free plastic trays
- 15 Square feet capacity
- Includes a 10-Year limited warranty in the purchase price
- Built-in 26-hour timer
- Operates on 110-120v 60 Hz of power
- Integrated with a 7” fan
- 600 watts power supply
- Capable of producing a temperature range of 105-165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Measurements 12.5” H X 17” W X 19” D
- Made in the United States
The Excalibur 3926TB is equipped with 9 removable trays, which offers a total 15 square feet of drying space. The trays are dishwasher safe, which will speed up the cleaning the process and sanitize them, as well. The built-in 26-hour timer will help improve the drying process, so you are not left guessing, whether or not the foods are completely dehydrated. The timer and thermostat dials are located on the top, back of the dehydrator, so you will have easy access to them at all times.
The powerful 7” fan will definitely improve the air circulation throughout the dehydrator, so all of the foods dry completely and thoroughly. The 3926TB is integrated with the Parallex Horizontal Airflow Technology, which will speed up the drying process to retain the most nutrients, flavors, and colors possible.
The Excalibur food dehydrator is embedded with a phenomenal technology, Excalibur Hyperwave Fluctuation. This feature keeps the food temperatures at a minimum, but allows the air temperature to reach the maximum preset setting, so the enzymes stay active. This also prevents yeast and mold growth, so you will be safe from gastrointestinal illnesses.
- Offers an abundance of space – 15 square foot
- 9 trays deliver plenty of space for all of your foods
- Flexible poly-screen tray insets help to stop food from sticking
- 7-inch fan and 600 watts delivers rapid dehydration
- 10 year warranty is unparalleled
- Adjustable thermostat delivers tremendous versatility
- 26-hour time allows you to set it and leave it
- Not too difficult to clean
- A little loud, but not tremendously
- Somewhat more costly than others
There is one downside to the Excalibur 3926TB food dehydrator and that is it operates a little louder than other brands. This is most likely linked to the powerful 7” built-in fan, but if you are a deep sleeper, it will not interrupt your beauty sleep. Of course, the unit’s pros certainly outweigh its cons. If you’re looking for an excellent food dehydrator, which will deliver an excellent performance, this one should definitely be explored in greater detail!