Are you shopping around for an affordable, yet worthwhile, electric food dehydrator? If so, you should definitely take the time to check out the Presto 06301. The Presto Company specializes in an array of home appliances and they majority of their products have been well received. This remains true with the Presto 06301 Dehydro. The unit comes with an impressive array of features, which will give you the ability to easily dehydrate your foods. Below, you’ll learn more about this specific dehydrator.
- Utilizes 6 trays to provide you with a sufficient amount of space
- Can be used to dry a handful of different foods, including meat, poultry and seafood
- Equipped with a digital thermostat and timer for added convenience and versatility
- Bottom mounted fan guarantees airflow is evenly dispersed
- Can be expanded up to 12 trays, if desired
- Comes with a handy 1-year limited warranty
- Utilizes 750 watts of power
- Weighs just 8.5 pounds for easier maneuverability
When taking the time to explore the Presto Dehydrator, you will see that the unit is incredibly convenient and exceptionally powerful. It is designed to provide the consumer with convenience, while ensuring that all foods are dried quickly and evenly. First and foremost, the user can easily make adjustments to the temperature, by utilizing the thermostat. Available temperatures range from 90 degrees to 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
The unit comes with 6 trays, which should provide the majority of individuals with a suitable amount of drying space. Of course, the capacity of this stackable dehydrator can be increased significantly, by adding trays. It is compatible with a total of 12 trays max. When the unit is not in use, you can easily nest the tray to save space. The unit weighs less than 9 pounds, so you’ll have no problem moving it around.
The unit utilizes a total of 750 watts of power, which will get the meat, fruits and vegetables completely dehydrated, within a suitable amount of time. Despite being a very cheap food dehydrator, the system is covered, by a 1-year limited warranty! This will provide you with reassurance and will protect your investment wonderfully. More pros and cons can be found below.
- Can hold a sufficient amount of foods, at once
- 6 drying trays and can be expanded up to 12
- Equipped with a digital timer for easier use
- Digital thermostat provides more flexibility and the perfect temperature for various foods
- Uses 750 watts of energy
- 1-year warranty is nice
- Plastic, which touches the food, is BPA free for added peace of mind
- An excellent value and a purchase, which will not break the bank
- A little bit noisy
- Stackable setup can be a little inconvenient
All in all, there is a lot to like about the Presto 06301 Dehydrator. The unit isn’t entirely flawless, but its minute flaws should not be considered deal breakers. With the dehydrator’s 1-year warranty, low price, and excellent performance, it is an excellent overall value. Whether you’re looking to dry out meats, vegetables or fruits, this dehydrator will be able to get the job done! Be sure to explore the product in greater depth right now!